- State the main principles of the Care Act with a focus on well-being and what that means with regard to outcome focus practice
- Identify how funding entitlements will change for individuals in receipt of care
- Describe how the provision within the Care Act to support Carers can impact positively on Safeguarding
- Explain the new role of local authorities in providing information and advice to individuals, and in supporting individuals that move between authorities.
- Describe how advocacy promotes equality, social justice, inclusion and human rights
- Describe the role of the advocate
- Explain ways to promote self-advocacy