Medication Awareness – Open Course
We are running a Medication Awareness open course on Friday 31st May at the Maylands Business Centre between 10am and 1pm.
• Describe your responsibility and accountability in relation to administration of medication
• Describe how to use a person centred approach in the administration of medication
• Recognise the impact of poor practice in the administration of medication
• Identify what is meant by a medication error and reasons why an error may occur
• Describe the appropriate action when a medication error occurs
• Describe the correct procedure for supply, storage, administration and recording of medications
Location of the Course
Maylands Business Centre, Redbourn Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7ES.
Course Date & Time
The course will run on Friday 31st May between 10am and 1pm.
Cost of the Course
£45 per person + VAT. If you are a service operating in Hertfordshire and are a member of HCPA you may be able to claim £20 towards the cost of the training. Learn more about claiming your funds here.
Book onto the Course
Interested in booking onto the course ? Contact us here or call us on 01442 368464 .