3Spirit is excited to share that we are finalists in the following awards. The awards recognise exceptional contributions to social care. Our strong track record in social care, and our impact in the sector in the last 10 years, is the result of our dedication to developing our service delivery, training, resources and ensuring that the learners implement and commit to the learning post-training.
The award categories we are finalists in are:
- The Women Achieving Greatness in Social Care – The Outstanding Partner Award Category – Holly Hammond, Training and Engagement Manager at 3Spirit has been shortlisted as a finalist for this award.
- The Social Care Premier Supplier Awards – Workforce Development Category – 3Spirit has been shortlisted as a finalist for this award.
- The Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 National Dementia Awards – Caroline Bartle, CEO at 3Spirit has been shortlisted as a finalist for this award.
- Women Achieving Greatness in Social Care – The Talent Development Award Category – Caroline Bartle, CEO at 3Spirit is a finalist for this award.
- Southeast Region of the Great British Care Awards for The Outstanding Contribution to Social Care awards
- London Region of the Great British Care Awards for The Workforce Development Awards.
- East of England Region of the Great British Care Awards for The Workforce development Awards.
This has truly been an amazing year for us, and we are excited to share our achievements with you.
We look forward to the awards, and hope that you will be rooting for us. Fingers crossed!
Follow us on our social media handles and sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest regulatory updates and news, funded training opportunities, free resources and more!Follow Us