Welcome to 3SpiritUK’s e-Learning Courses
In the digital age, meeting compliance requirements and upskilling staff can be so simple. Traditional training methods can be replaced with innovative online learning solutions. They are designed to save you time and money, whilst still meeting the standards required by the CQC and HSE. Our e-Learning courses provide an opportunity to go over the learning content as often as required so candidates receive the optimum learning experience that will be retained and applied to keep their business safe and compliant.
All our e-Learning courses are independently accredited by the CPD Standards Office, and are fully interactive and use quality e-Learning material which is highly engaging and combines animations and integrated questions. 3SpiritUK is also a Skills for Care Centre of Excellence, and is a registered training center with other independent accreditation bodies.
We offer e-Learning courses in:
- Health and Social Care (including the Care Certificate)
- Health and Safety
- Business Skills and Data Protection
What are the prices of 3SpiritUK’s e-Learning courses?
Our e-Learning prices start from £0.99 + VAT per license. Please contact us here for a bespoke pricing structure.
Note: Organisations who book virtual classrooms (live training) with us can apply for accessing our e-Learning free of cost. Please contact us for more information.
Our e-Learning system is designed to meet both Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) training requirements. We can support:
- Persons who wish to complete specific e-Learning course(s), or
- Organisations who wish to enroll their staff members onto e-Learning and require a management portal to administer candidates’ training completion and certification through a Learning Management System.
What are the main features of 3SpiritUK’s e-Learning courses?
- Our e-Learning courses are regularly updated to meet legal requirements and updates
- Our e-Learning courses can be accessed from any device
- Our e-Learning courses are delivered via text, video and audio
- When audio/video content is being delivered, candidates can view subtitles
- Candidates receive feedback on course assessment
- All candidates receive an automated certificate upon successful course completion
- Technical support available for candidates
What are the main features of 3SpiritUK’s e-Learning system management portal (relevant for organisations)?
- Management can enroll learners onto courses and control their licenses
- Management can track candidates’ progress on courses
- Management can view the certificates achieved by learners
- User importing available via Excel
- Access to many types of reports
- Report exporting available via Excel and PDF
- Technical support available for managers and candidates
Can I get a demonstration of the e-Learning system and courses before I make a purchase?
Absolutely. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a demo of our e-Learning system.
In order to access the learning outcomes for each of the following courses, please visit our Health and Social Care e-Learning page. To purchase any of the courses, please get in contact with us here and indicate what e-Learning courses you would like to learn more about or purchase.
- Allergen Awareness
- Autism Awareness
- Care Certificate
- Care Planning
- Catheterisation Awareness
- Challenging Behaviour Awareness
- Child Safeguarding Advanced
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Communication and Record Keeping
- Coronavirus Awareness and Control
- Dementia Awareness
- Diabetes Awareness
- Diet & Nutrition Awareness
- Dignity, Privacy and Respect
- Disability Awareness
- Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
- Duty of Candour
- Duty of Care Awareness
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Equality & Diversity
- Fall Prevention Awareness
- Infection Control Awareness
- Infection Control Advanced
- Learning Disabilities Awareness
- Legionella Awareness
- Loss & Bereavement
- MCA & DOLS Awareness
- Medication Awareness
- Medication Advanced
- Mental Health Awareness
- Moving & Handling of People Awareness
- Oral Health Awareness
- Palliative and End of Life Care
- Person Centred Care Awareness
- Pressure Sore Awareness
- Risk Assessment Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults Awareness
- Safeguarding of Children Awareness
- Self-Harm Awareness
In order to access the learning outcomes of each of the following courses, please visit our Health and Safety e-Learning page. To purchase any of the courses, please get in contact with us here and indicate what e-Learning courses you would like to learn more about or purchase.
- Asbestos Awareness
- Concussion Awareness
- Coronavirus Awareness and Infection Control
- COSHH Awareness
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Food Safety Level 2 Awareness
- Food Safety Level 3
- HACCP Awareness
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Lone Working Awareness
- Manual Handling of Inanimate Objects
- Paediatric First Aid (Blended Learning)
- RIDDOR Awareness
- Slips, Trips and Falls Awareness
- Working at Height Awareness
In order to access the learning outcomes of each of the following courses, please visit our Business Skills and Data Protection e-Learning page. To purchase any of the courses, please get in contact with us here and indicate what e-Learning courses you would like to learn more about or purchase.
- Bullying and Harassment
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service Awareness
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Staff Appraisal Skills
- Stress Awareness
- Time Management Awareness
- GDPR Awareness
- Information Governance Awareness